Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
Established in 2002 by Royal Decree, a strategic government initiative of the Government of Dubai designed to enhance trade flows through the United Arab Emirates by providing not only the very latest infrastructure, but also an optimal environment allowing our clients to fully benefit from both our regulated framework and convenient location. Officially recognised as the largest and fastest growing Free Zone in the United Arab Emirates, their aim is to galvanise their position in the international market as a commercial centre of excellence for companies choosing to operate from Dubai.
DMCC Company Benefits
• 0% corporate and personal income tax rate guaranteed for 50 years
• 100% business ownership
• 100% capital repatriation
• Licenses for a full range of business activities
• Freehold offices for sale and lease at competitive rates
• Flexible office solutions including 'plug and play'
• Immigration services including visas and other government permits
• Regular networking opportunities through DMCC industry events, sector specific clubs and informative workshops
• Training on the latest developments in trade regulation and compliance standards
For more information contact +971 4 456 6733 or firstname.lastname@example.org